Tuesday 13 August 2013

Day 30/31 - Besançon

After 30 days of walking I've arrived in the beautiful town that brings an end to my first guide book. It feels quite empowering knowing that I've already walked 800km but a little exhausting realizing I still have another 1275km to go!!! .....which is way I've decided to take a day of rest and recharge my batteries.



The beautiful town of Besançon has some amazing views especially when you go up to the the Citadel, which I must say is to date the most impressive fortification I have ever seen.


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my wonderful friends Paulina Robak and Martin-André Young for their generous contribution during my indigogo campaign and for their continuous support during this whole process. It's great to know I have you both in my life, thank you for your suggestions, comments and most importantly you honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment